- Couple Counselling and other Relationship Difficulties
- Loss, Grief and Bereavement (including bereavement through suicide, miscarriage, perinatal and postnatal death, and other causes of complicated grief)
- Stress & Anxiety
- Mild depression/chronic low mood
- Problems with Anger
- Problem relationships with food
- Abuse, current and historical (psychological, sexual and physical)
- Issues for Carers and preparation for death (Pre-bereavement)
- Clients with OCD
- Clients with MS/CFS
- Other Major Life Changes (such as life changing ill health, redundancy, retirement, location move etc)
- Self Esteem issues
- Over spending and debt
- Adoption issues (I am not OFSTED registered)
Sessions last 60 minutes for individuals and 90 minutes for couples. I charge between £35 and £45 per individual session, and between £40 and £70 for couples. An initial assessment session of 45 minutes is charged at £20, or £40 for couples.
Charges are open to negotiation for those on restricted budgets, on Benefits and for Counselling trainees. I will not need evidence of your financial situation.